SAP Ariba Interview Questions
Welcome to SAP Ariba Interview questions blog! This blog has been designed to help the freshers as well as experienced candidates who are about to attend their SAP Ariba interview. Mastering these questions would surely equip you with the right knowledge and confidence to perform well in your next interview. So why late? Let’s get started.
Frequently Asked SAP Ariba Interview Questions & Answers:
1. What is SAP Ariba?
SAP Ariba is a cloud-based solution that allows both buyers and sellers to do their business on a single platform. SAP Ariba enhances the complete vendor management system of a company. Moreover, SAP Ariba helps in supply chain and acquisitions solutions to improve business globally.
2. What are the features of SAP Ariba?
The essential features of SAP Ariba are:
- With the help of SAP Ariba, we can directly connect to suppliers all over the world and manage our business needs.
- We can easily integrate transactional and master data from various ERP solutions.
- SAP Ariba is a Business-to-business solution that connects to the world’s most extensive network of buyers and sellers and helps us enhance our business collaboration with the best business partners.
- SAP Ariba network eliminates the complexity of the procurement process.
3. List various portfolios of SAP Ariba?
The five portfolios of SAP Ariba are:
- SAP Ariba invoicing (Financial supply chain).
- SAP Ariba Supplier Management.
- SAP Ariba buying(Procurement).
- SAP Ariba indirect spend(Strategic Sourcing).
- SAP Ariba supply chain(solutions for direct spending).
Learn SAP Ariba from industry expert trainers and become familiar with all the aspects of SAP Ariba. Check out our SAP Ariba Training and Certification Program here.
4. List the benefits of using SAP Ariba?
- SAP Ariba improves the buyers, sellers, and suppliers experience by introducing digital transformation.
- SAP Ariba enables easy synchronization of SAP SRP and ERP software.
- We can access SAP Ariba from any location because it is a cloud-based service, and it requires significantly less capital cost to set up the solution.
- We can apply the integration toolkit whenever we want to connect the ERP system with the Ariba solution.
5. What are the different components of SAP Ariba?
There are two various components of SAP Ariba they are:
- Passive components: passive components are the components that save energy in the voltage format.Example: inductors, resistors, and capacitors.
- Active components: active components will create energy in voltage format. Example: transistors.
6. What is SAP Ariba’s start sourcing?
SAP Ariba started sourcing an intuitive, web-based, and free RFX tool that manages and empowers us to create, run and maintain sourcing events from your desktop. This is a cloud-based SaaS(Software as a Service) technology that delivers on-demand and doesn’t need any subscription fee.
7. What are the features of SAP Ariba Start Souring?
The essential features of SAP Ariba Start Sourcing are:
- SAP Ariba Start Sourcing makes communication and messaging easy.
- No need to pay the monthly subscription fees.
- In SAP Ariba Start Sourcing, Multi-currency choices are reported.
- We can easily create and manage the RFX.
- SAP Ariba Start Sourcing provides global and multi-lingual capacities.
- It gives us the supplier profile, and we can easily manage the responses with the help of SAP Ariba Start Sourcing.
8. Can we write test cases without any knowledge and help of any Domain and document, but only with the use of a Builder screen?
Yes, we can write test cases with the help of builder screens, but we can only write the happy flow test cases. If you are willing to write the behavioral test cases, you have to know the exact functionality of the software written within a document or by getting trained.
9. What do you know about Ariba Network?
Ariba is a creator and provider of the Ariba Network. Ariba Network is a Cloud-based business-to-business marketplace where buyers and sellers can find each other to continue their business in a private network platform.
10. What are the different SAP Ariba products?
SAP Ariba contains various business products that are helpful to both buyers and sellers. Below are some of the essential Ariba Products:
Investors: Management of contracts for order solutions, sales, discovery services and catalogues.
Vendors: procure to pay, contract management, Sourcing, and spending visibility.
11. What is SAP MM?
SAP Materials Management (MM), also called SAP MM, is a module within SAP ECC (ERP Central Component) that gives the organization’s warehouse, materials, and inventories capabilities. SAP MM plays an essential role in producing the supply chain.
12. What is SAP SRM?
SAP SRM(SAP Supplier Relationship Management) gives us innovative ways to coordinate the business process with critical suppliers. With the help of SAP SRM, we can forecast and observe buyers’ behavior and also help us work with real-time partners.
13. List various zones in SAP cloud application?
There are four different zones in SAP cloud application and they are:
14. What is the use of Ariba’s pitch?
Ariba View Pitch improves the efficiency of the process, provides simplified connectivity, improved visibility and status into deliveries, invoice payments, and keywords, and essential commerce activities.
15. What do you know about Ariba SLP?
SAP Ariba SLP(Supplier Lifecycle and Performance) is a solution with a group of linked processes used for managing suppliers from onboarding to the qualification from there to approved supplier management and finally to elimination.
16. List the benefits of using Ariba Procurement solution?
The three essential benefits of using SAP Ariba Procurement solution are:
- It provides us with concurrence.
- Can easily create client support.
- Will increment the spend inclusion.
17. Why do vendors create Ariba Spot Quote?
Whenever vendors are willing to purchase an order from the ERP system’s back-end, they will create an Ariba Spot Quote using Ariba sourcing.
18. When did SAP purchase Ariba?
SAP purchased Ariba in 2012 May for 4.3 billion dollars.
19. What is SAP Ariba Discovery?
SAP Ariba Discovery is a free B2B tool designed for customers. Companies use Ariba Discovery to respond very quickly to their customers through which the organizations provide customer satisfaction.
20. What are the activities involved during SAP Ariba installation?
The activities involved during SAP Ariba installation are:
- Notes of SAP Ariba installation.
- Installation of SAP Ariba adapter.
- BASIS customization of SAP Ariba.
- The setting of functional configuration.
- Configuration of technical web services.
- Adapter customization of SAP Ariba.
21. What are the steps to install SAP Ariba Adapter?
There are four simple steps to install SAP Ariba Adapter they are:
- Use valid user ID and Password to login into support.ariba.com.
- You must have your ID of “Designated Support Contact” if you do not have one, then you can register here→ https://support.ariba.com.
- Then look for SAP Network adapter and SAP NetWeaver.
- Finally, import files of AN adapter available in the format→ *.tpz into the Enterprise service repository of SAP.
22. List various AN adapter files?
Various AN adapter files are:
23. List some of the cXml message types?
Various cXml message types are:
24. How to manage Electronic Order Routing?
We can manage Electronic Order Routing by using the Network Settings within which there is an option called “Electronic Order Routing.”
25. What are the various ways to transact your business with customers?
There are five different ways to transact our business with customers they are:
26. Differentiate between procurement and Sourcing?
Procurement is a process of gathering goods, materials, and inputs that an organization needs for operations.
Whereas, Sourcing means complete effort that is needed to build and manage vetting suppliers, vendor relations, generating and maintaining a chain of supply.
27. What are the essential supplier strategies?
There are six essential supplier strategies they are:
- Sharing expertise with your customers.
- Focusing on your people.
- Market to OEM.
- Have a plan to understand your vision.
- Concentrate on reducing the lead-time.
- Carefully listen to your customer’s needs.
28. What is the use of the budget check feature present in SAP Ariba?
SAP budget check feature is used to check and identify every accounting split present within the requisition line item versus an individual budget code. When we enable this feature on our site, it defaults budget checks built within SAP Ariba Buying and SAP Ariba buying and invoicing.
29. What are the different areas of the SAP cloud application story?
The SAP cloud application concentrate on four different areas they are:
30. List the different types of authentications in SAP Ariba?
There are two different types of authentication SaP Ariba they are:
- Single Sign-On: if users log in to their corporate network, a single sign-on automatically signs them into the Ariba network.
- Regular User Authentication: Regular User Authentication is just as any other login users have to enter their credentials manually on the Ariba network page.
We have covered all the essential topics of SAP Ariba in this SAP Ariba Interview questions and answers blog. I hope it is helpful to you, and if you are willing to learn the in-depth concepts of SAP Ariba, then enroll in our course. All the best!!