AWS Training Overview
Learn from the AWS experts and build your future in the top cloud computing tool by joining AWS training offered by CourseDrill. In this AWS certification course, our certified trainer will help you gain in-depth knowledge of all the AWS concepts and make you professional in handling complex cloud tasks. During this AWS course, you will master the skills such as AWS Cloud, Lambda, IAM, Redshift, CloudTrial, S3, EC2, FSx, Global Accelerator, and much more. This course will help you to clear AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate exam SAA-C02. Get the industry demand cloud skills by enrolling into our AWS certification and training course.
Why should you learn AWS courses?
CourseDrill is a leading online AWS training provider with world-class industry experts as trainers. We have been the first choice for many AWS aspirants over the past 5 years and till today we have trained 15000+ aspirants on Amazon Web Services Cloud platform. Our unique features like experienced AWS trainers, industry-oriented course curriculum design, practical teaching methodology, AWS placement assistance, world-class support system have made us the best AWS training providers in the market. Join us to be on the list of high paying AWS professionals.
AWS Online Course Details:
What is AWS?
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a comprehensive and widely deployed cloud platform, offering over 175 fully-featured services across the globe. AWS offers a wide range of cloud computing solutions that are flexible, scalable, reliable, cost-effective, and simple to use. This platform has been developed by combining the platform as a service (PaaS), infrastructure as a service (IaaS), and software as a service (SaaS) offerings. Amazon web services hold the leader position with huge market share.
About AWS Certification training course
CourseDrill offers industry-oriented, practical AWS certification training by industry professionals. This job oriented training will equip you with the right AWS skills such as Simple Storage Service, AWS Elastic Cloud Compute, Aurora database service, Virtual Private Cloud, Auto Scaling, Load Balancing, and lot more other concepts though real-time use cases. During this course, you will also prepare for clearing the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Exam. Upon the successful completion of this AWS course, you will become a master in designing and developing the AWS services that are more scalable, reliable and highly available. We will deliver you the best AWS training.
What will you learn in this AWS online training?
In this online AWS training course, the participants will learn:
- The process to design and deploy AWS system
- Techniques to evaluate and manage the cost
- Elastic load balancing
- Managing EC2 instances
- Learn data ingress and egress on AWS platform
- Understand the AWS architecture and its uses
- Identifying the right AWS based database, computational and security needs.
- AWS interview questions preparation and access to AWS tutorials.
Who uses cloud computing?
Organizations of every size, type and industry are started moving towards the deployment of cloud in their business operations for a wide range of uses such as data backup, disaster recovery, software development and testing, virtual desktops, big data analytics, etc. Amazon web services are helping organizations across the world in leveraging the capabilities of cloud computing and minimizing costs.
Do learners need any prerequisites to enrol into this online Amazon AWS training?
In order to learn AWS, the participants should have basic knowledge of any programming language.
Who should enrol into this AWS certification course?
Following are the professionals who can advance in their career by adding this AWS architect training:
- Architects and Developers
- Professionals from the IT infrastructure filed
- DevOps professionals
- Professionals who wish to gain experience in data migration and deploying AWS solutions.
- Network Administrators and System Administrators
- IT professionals who wish to build their career in the ever-growing cloud computing world.
How much does the AWS certification cost?
Following are the different AWS exams and their costs:
- AWS Cloud Practitioner exam cost is $100
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect-Assistant exam cost is US$150
- AWS Solutions Architect Professional exam costs US$300.
Join our AWS certification course in order to clear all the above exams with ease.
How does learning an online AWS certification course benefit you?
The reasons why most people are getting into AWS are as follows:
- It has acquired 1 million customers across the globe.
- AWS holds almost half of the cloud computing market share.
- There are unlimited career opportunities available for certified AWS candidates.
Cloud computing has become an integral part of business across the world and AWS is the number 1 choice for the majority of the organizations. Once you are done with the AWS certification and training you are open to a world of opportunities with great packages.
Does CourseDrill offer AWS corporate training?
Yes, we offer customized AWS corporate training to cater to the unique needs of organizations and help them in transforming their workforce with the latest cloud computing skills. We have well experienced AWS trainers who can design and deliver content that fits your learning needs.
Does CourseDrill offer self-paced AWS training videos?
Yes! We do offer high-quality AWS training videos to make your learning time constrain free. This option will help you gain in-demanded AWS skills at a convenient time. All these AWS training videos are taught by top AWS industry experts. If you come across any doubts during your learning process, our expert team will connect with you the appropriate trainer and solve your doubts.
How much does the AWS training cost?
Quality never comes cheap! This is a universal fact, but with an aim to deliver high-quality AWS online training to all, we offer this course at a very affordable cost. You can get quick details by calling at +91-93473 84580 or write to us at [email protected].
AWS Course Content:
At CourseDrill the AWS course content has been designed by the industry experts and updated on a regular basis to provide you with fresh cloud skills. Following are the AWS course syllabus modules that we are going to cover in this training.
Learning Objective: This module will teach you the fundamental concepts such as cloud computing fundamentals and overview of AWS and its services.
- Traditional storage methodologies
- Issues associated with traditional storage systems
- What is cloud computing?
- Cloud services and deployment modules
- Overview of Amazon Web Services
- Cloud services offered by Amazon
- AWS Architecture
- Virtualization in AWS (Xen hypervisor) and AWS Management Console
- Introduction to AWS S3, EC2, ELB, AMI, VPC
- Overview of Auto-scaling
- AWS EC2
Learning Outcome: At the end of this module, you will gain practical experience in AWS account setup, launch EC2 instance, launch Linux Virtual Machine and process to host a Website.
Learning objective: This module has been designed to provide you end to end knowledge of Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2) and the capabilities of storage systems on the AWS platform.
- Basics of Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2)
- Regions & Availability Zones(AZs)
- Types of EC2 instances and Pre-EC2
- Comparison between Public IP and Elastic IP
- The process to launch EC2 instance
- Overview of AMIs, process to create and copy an AMI.
- Amazon Elastic Block Store (EBS)
- EBS volume types and Snapshots
- Introduction to Amazon Elastic File System
- Reserved and Spot instances
- Pricing and design modules
Learning Outcome: By the end of this chapter you will have gained practical knowledge on how to launch an EC2 instance, AMI creation, copying an AMI to another region, end to end practical knowledge of EBS and EFS.
Learning objective: This chapter will provide you with in-depth knowledge of Elastic Load Balancer (ELB), Domain Name System (DNS), and Auto-scaling features.
- Overview of Elastic Load Balancer
- Load balancer Architecture
- Types of Elastic Load Balancers
- Cross-zone load balancing
- Introduction to vertical and horizontal scaling and Autoscaling
- Auto-scaling lifecycle
- Auto-scaling components
- Instance termination
- Usage of load balancer with Auto Scaling
- Basics of DNS and how it works
- Route 53 terminologies, Routing policy, and pricing.
Learning Outcome; Upon the completion of this module, you will gain hands-on exposure in handling the creation of multiple types of ELB’s, creating and configuring an auto-scaling group, etc.
Learning Objective: This module has been designed to provide you with the end to end knowledge of AMazon Virtual private cloud concept and its use.
- What is Amazon Virtual Private Cloud
- IP address and CIDR notations
- Deploying VPC as a networking layer for EC2
- A brief understanding of VPC components
- Security in VPC
Learning Outcome: You will gain hands-on experience in the creation of VPC, subnets, and 3 Tier architecture along with the security groups.
Learning Objective: This module helps you gain an overall knowledge of storage systems in AWS.
- Overview of AWS storage
- S3 online cloud storage
- S3 consistency models
- buckets in S3 and Storage hierarchy
- Objects in S3, object versioning, metadata and storage classes, object lifecycle management, data encryption, cross-region replication, connecting using VPC endpoint, data encryption, S3 pricing.
Learning outcome: After finishing this module you will gain hands-on exposure in the creation of S3 bucket, uploading objects into S3, Object versioning enablement, Static website hosting using S3 etc.
Learning objective: This module will teach you the AWS database fundamentals and various databases available in it.
- Introduction to a database and various types available in it
- Amazon Relational Database Service (Amazon RDS)
- Reserved DB instances, Read replicas in RDS,
- Multi-AZ deployments, features of RDS
- RDS pricing and design patterns
- Amazon Aurora, benefits, pricing and designing patterns in it.
- Introduction to DynamoDB, components, design patterns and pricing.
- Introduction to Amazon Redshift, and its advantages
- What is ElastiCache, why is it used?
Learning outcome: After finishing this chapter you will learn to launch MYSQL RDS instance, access DB instance, make changes to an RDS instance, and gain knowledge of Aurora and DynamoDB tables.
Learning objective: This module has been designed to provide you with a complete understanding of all the management and application services available in it.
- Overview of CloudFormation
- Components of CloudFormation
- CloudFormation templates
- Functions and pseudo parameters
- Introduction to Infrastructure-as-a-code
- Simple Notification Service, and how does SNS work
- Simple Email Service and its working style.
- Simple Queue Service, and its working style.
Learning Outcome: Upon completion of this module, you will gain hands-on expertise in caring a CloudFormation stack, launching a t2.micro, automate architecture deployment using CloudFormation, setting up an SES and sending a mail, etc.
Learning objective: Through this module, you will learn the various components in AWS designed for access management and Monitoring purposes.
- Introduction to Access management and its needs.
- IAM features and Amazon Resource Name (ARN)
- IAM permissions, IAM policies, identity federation, IAM roles, and pricing
- Multi-factor authentication (MFA)
- Introduction to CloudWatch, CloudWatch architecture, metrics and namespaces, CloudWatch logs, CloudWatch alarms, dashboards in CW.
- Fundamentals of CloudTrail, tracking API usage.
Learning outcome: You will gain hands-on experience on creation of IAM groups, IAM policy, Setup MFA for a user, Creating a CloudWatch dashboard, Creating a billing alarm, Creating a log group, Creating a trail and much more.
Learning Objective: This chapter gives you the knowledge of AWS Lambda and configuration management along with the real-world use cases.
- Introduction to AWS Lambda
- Difference between Lambda and EC2
- Advantages and limitations associated with Lambda
- Lambda working style
- Lamda concepts and use cases
- Integration S3 with Lambda
- Introduction to Elastic Beanstalk, its working style, and pricing.
- Introduction to configuration management and its need
- What are AWS OpsWorks and its benefits?
- Comparison between CloudFormation vs OpsWorks.
Learning outcome: You will gain hands-on experience in creating a Lambda function, configuring Lambda triggers and destinations, creation of Elastic Beanstalk applications.
Learning objective: You will gain knowledge of Amazon FSx and Global Accelerator and all the concepts associated with it.
- What is FSx
- FSx for Windows server and types of FSx.
- FSx for Lustre and how FSx works with windows File Server.
- Automatic failover process
- Introduction to the global accelerator and how does it work
- AWS Organizations, its features and managing various accounts.
- Working with network interfaces
- Network enhancement using ENA, EFA with Monitoring an EFA.
Learning outcome: You will have learnt end to end concepts of FSx, Global Accelerator, enabling enhanced Networking.
Modes of Training
Online Instructor LED
Certification adds great value to your career. Organizations across the globe are looking for individuals with the right cloud skills to take their business to the next level. Our AWS training and certification program will help you clear the appropriate AWS certification exam. Qualifying AWS certification will set you apart from your peers and land you in a world where opportunities are limitless. Organizations are looking for individuals with cloud skills to transform their business. Our AWS training and certification course are perfectly crafted to provide the right cloud skills.
At CourseDrill you will get all the guidance and assistance from AWS industry experts to clear your AWS certification exam. At the end of the online AWS course, you will also receive a course completion certificate from CourseDrill and this certificate is well-recognized across all the top MNC’s.
With an aim to deliver practical AWS online training we have included two live projects in this training program. Our expert trainers will help you implement real-time live projects during the training which gives you hands-on exposure.
FAQs On AWS Training
With an aim to make the learning process simple and flexible, CourseDrill offers two different modes of training which are Instructor-led training and Self-paced training. Apart from this CourseDrill also offers corporate training to the organizations across the world for updating their workforce on the latest technologies.
Yes, upon the successful completion of the course you will get all the assistance required to get into your dream job from our placement department. CourseDrill has partnered with 1000+ companies all around the globe and we share your resume with all these companies for exposing you to the right opportunities. Apart from this, you will also receive extra benefits from the expert team which includes interview preparation, resume building, etc.
At CourseDrill we follow a practical approach in designing all the online courses. Each course consists of two latest and easy to understand projects. Working with projects during the training period will help you apply your theoretical knowledge into real-time applications. This process enhances your knowledge and skill-set to handle real-world projects.
Yes, absolutely. With an aim to provide the financial flexibility to the learners, CourseDrill offers two instalment options. When you sign up for the course you are requested to pay half of the course fee and remaining amount you can pay when half of the course finishes.
Yes, CourseDrill offers you an option to attend the demo. If you are not satisfied with a trainer we will arrange a demo with another AWS trainer.
No! Our job assistance program has been designed only to help you with the potential job opportunities that suit your profile. The hiring process completely depends on your performance during the interview and companies requirements.
Yes, each course offered by CourseDrill is associated with some specific discounts. When you make an enquiry for a course our coordinator will explain to you with a complete course fee structure along with discounts.