The CourseDrill website is owned and operated by ALPS Management Consultancy (“we”, “us”, or “our”, or the “Company”). We give utmost priority to protect your privacy. Our aim is to provide you with the best online experience with high safety.
In general, you can use the site without disclosing to us who you are or providing any personal details about you. Providing your personal information to us, you explicitly agree to our policy for collecting and usage of information.
When you wish to register and are 13 years of age or above, we gather and process information from you, including but not limited to following personal information.
- The data you provide to us by filling your personal information in the forms. The personal information includes name, mobile number, email, financial information, mailing address, if any unique identifiers like transaction history, favorite lists.
- Data that you directly write to us (including by e-mail).
- Information that you offers us by writing on our blogs
- Each time you access our website your browser automatically sends us the log report. While you are on our site, automatically our servers record certain information sent by your web browser. The typical server logs include data pertaining to Internet Protocol (IP) address, web request, pages viewed, domain names, exit pages and URLs, landing pages, number of clicks, and similar information. We use this information to gather demographic information and to analyze trends. This automatically collected information does not link to personally identifiable information.
Usage of Collected Information
The information we collect from you is used for the following purposes:
- To deliver personalized service and to enhance our products and services.
- To go forward with obligations arising from any contracts between you and us and serve you with the most appropriate information and services
- To improve our administration process and to enhance the security of the CourseDrill platform. Also use for various internal operations which include data analysis, troubleshooting, testing, research, testing, and survey purposes.
- To inform you with the information about our latest services we think that suits your interests, or services you enquired about. If you are a registered user, we will contact you by electronic means with information about the services we offer.
- To gain a complete understanding of our user behavior such as services they use features they like, how frequently they use specific services, etc.
- To enhance the features and content of the Website
- To make special offers, process and complete your transactions,
- To provide better customer support.
- To build and review reports related to user-based and service usage patterns.
- To ask or allow you to be a part of our interactive campaigns and services.
- To deliver personalized advertising to you and analyze the effectiveness of our advertising.
- To inform you or send alerts for class timings or fee payment or cancellation if any.
We examine the log files recorded in our CourseDrill platform that may contain Internet service provider (ISP), IP addresses, browser type, app crashes, referring, page viewed, operating system, date/time stamp, operating system, and clickstream data. This would help us improve the website, understand buyer persona, enhance and add new features to products and services, to collect demographic information and user base as a whole.
We are strongly determined to protect children’s privacy online. CourseDrill website deals only with uses who are above the age of 13. We intentionally or knowingly do not collect any payments or payment-related information from children.
We follow a billing system for the users who use services provided by us or provide services on the site. For this purpose, we ask you to provide additional information that simplifies our process to gather billing information. For instance, we may ask you to for your mailing address to remit payments.
CourseDrill uses session ID cookies and persistent cookies. A session ID cookies automatically expire when you close your browser. Whereas a persistent cookie remains stay on your hard drive for a specific period of time. Persistent cookies help us to track the interests of our users and helps us improve site performance.
Our cookies policy is applied to our site only and not applicable for the cookies used by advertisers.
Sometimes we may use third-party cookies to track and examine non-personally identifiable information from users to our site which helps us improve our site quality. These cookies help us in aggregating the information collect and drawing conclusions from it to improve performance. We use the third-party collected cookies solely to understand the site usage by users and intended to share them with external parties.
We use web beacons on each page which is an electronic file that helps the website to have a count on the number of users who have visited a specific page. Following are the typical reasons behind using web beacons.
- To count and recognize users
- To personalize user experience
- An add number can also act as a web beacon and helps us with analytics
Links to Third-party Sites:
Our site may consist of different links from and to the site to websites from our partner networks, affiliated merchants, and other external parties. The links we included on this site do not imply an endorsement or encouragement from us to any third party website, or information on the third party website. Please have a clear overview of our policies before you gonna disclose information to the other websites that are linked to us.
We record and manage log files of the traffic that comes to our site. We do not combine personal information with log file information. The main intention behind using log files is to manage traffic loads and to fulfill IT requirements to deliver reliable service.
Whatever information that we collect or you provide to us is stored on our highly secured servers. Being a registered user of CourseDrill you are responsible to maintain confidentiality with user ID and passcode. We take all appropriate and high-level security measures to protect your personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it against loss.
No method of transmission over the internet, or stored electronically is 100% secure. Hence we try our best and use high standards to protect your personal information. We assume no responsibility for any exposure of data to external parties due to security breaches as it is beyond our control. And you are agreeing that you are not holding us responsible for any external breaches unless it is caused due to our negligence or willful default.
We may notify you in case of any system breach so that you can take appropriate proactive steps. By using this site we assume that you agree that we can communicate over electronically information related to security administrative issues and privacy of your use of the CourseDrill platform.
We may display a notice on our website if we encounter any security breach. We may also send you an email to intimate any breaches that happen. Based on your living locality, you may also have a legal right to get legal notice of the breach in writing.
Retention of Information:
We store the personal information of our customers as long as they use our services or products and are registered subscribers, and permitted by law.
Sharing your Personal information:
If you have opted for any training course from CourseDrill, we may ask you for your testimonial. We may display your testimonial on our website, and videos and photos on our social media platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, or Flicker. You can also notify us if you don’t want us to feature your testimonials on our website or on our social media platforms.
Personal Information Corrections
If you find that the information we hold is incomplete or incorrect you can bring it to our notice by raising a ticket or contacting us through the mail.
CourseDrill website may contain different inbound and outbound links and this site can not control the privacy of any such sites. Please have a clear overview of our policies before you gonna disclose information to the other websites that are linked to ours.
If you are agreed to register for our services, we will send you promotional emails. This mail contains advertisements about our services and products and services of affiliates. If you do not wish to receive the promotional emails from us you can click on unsubscribe button to stop receiving the emails.
Recidential of Europian Union
From the 25th of May, 2018, the use of personal information of customers based in the European Union (“EU”) is monitored by EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).
This section contains the information pertaining to EU user rights and our obligations under this regulation.
(a) Data Transfers:
Our company is headquartered in India, and we operate globally and have users and service providers across the globe. As we deal with customers and service providers around the world we may share your personal information with or store or access it. The jurisdiction we follow may not provide the same levels of data protection as your home jurisdiction. We try our best to make sure that your personal information receives an appropriate level of protection in the jurisdiction we operate. If you belong to the EU, we facilitate an appropriate level of protection to expose your personal information to countries outside of the EU by following a series of intercompany agreements based on the standard contractual clauses approved under EU law. You are entitled to have a copy of these agreements by contacting us as stated below.
(b) Access to Personal Information
We depend on consent regarding Personal Information gathering or utilizations that are important to enhance the user experience, to offer alternative features or services, or to maintain communication with you.
Withdrawal of consent:
We are determined to access or use your personal information with your consent. As we rely on your consent to use your information you can withdraw your consent at any consent.
We are ready to delete all your personal information from our database, upon your request.
Access to Personal Information
We are determined to be fully transparent with your personal formation. You have a right to ask us to share the information that we hold with us.
If in any circumstance you find your personal information we hold is incorrect or inappropriate you have a choice to raise a ticket to change the information,
We may deny processing requests that are trivial/vexatious, can endanger the protection of others, and preparing which would be exceptionally unrealistic. For putting a solicitation to practice any of these rights, you can reach out to us or our chief information – utilizing the below contact details.
Moreover, our site permits you to alter your own data by getting to the “my record,” “my profile,” or a comparable component. Essentially, you can erase different documents or data you have put away by signing in and utilizing the accessible capacities to erase.
(C) SECURITY REQUIREMENT
- Users who belong to the EU have the authority or right to object to the processing of their personal info.
- Users who belong to the EU have a right to file a complaint related to the use of their personal information.
(D) GROUNDS OF PROCESSING
We use your personal information for the following reasons:
- To execute our responsibilities in relation to render our services to you.
- To provide secured services and improve our services
- To Informa about our services and changes, we have made.
- To provide you with information about our latest services and products.
- The information processing essential to satisfy Company’s lawful commitments. The organization is dependent upon legitimate prerequisites in the purviews in which it works that expect us to gather, measure, reveal, and hold your Personal Information. Organizations may likewise impart data to law authorization, or solicitations by outsiders according to lawful procedures.
(E) SECURITY REQUIREMENTS:
We have equipped with all security measures to meet the requirements of the GDPR. Our services are fully integrated with high-security standards and privacy teams.
(F) TRANSFER OF PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THIRD COUNTRIES
We will guarantee that the exchange of Personal Information of our users of the EU shall only happen where the EU Commission has concluded that the third country, a domain or at least one indicated areas inside that third country, or the worldwide association being referred to guarantees a sufficient degree of security. Though, it will be managed with no particular approval.
We possess the authority to expose your Personal Information as legally necessary and when we believe that divulgence doing as such to the Company’s advantage to ensure its property or other lawful rights or the rights or property of others.
Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
This Policy will be governed by and understood as per the laws of the Republic of India. Subject to intervention, the courts at Hyderabad will have exclusive jurisdiction in case of any issues arising out of or in connection with this policy.
In the event of any disputes emerges between the Company and you regarding or emerging out of the legitimacy, translation, execution, or claimed break of any arrangement of the Policy, such question will be alluded to discretion as per the Indian Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 for the time being in power. The intervention will be directed by one (1) judge commonly designated by the Company and You. The seat of arbitration will be Hyderabad, Telangana. The language of the discretion procedures and of every composed choice and correspondence identifying with the mediation will be English.
This site executes its operations from India. If you are visiting our website from other demographics and your laws govern information sharing may different from Indian laws. In such cases by providing your consent to:
- The transfer of your personal data to India as indicated above.
The Company is likewise not making any portrayal that the substance contained on the Product is suitable or to be utilized or gotten to outside of the Republic of India and your utilization or access of the Site from outside the Republic of India, is at your own risk and you are liable for consistency with the laws of such ward.
Merger, Sale, or Insolvency
If in case the company files bankruptcy or have collaborated its assets with another company, information you have provided through site treated as the companies assets and may be transferred to other companies when these type of corporate collaborations takes place.
You can contact us with your queries directly by writing to CourseDrill using the below address:
Plot No. 204, B Block,
Kavuri Hills, Madhapur,
Hyderabad, Telangana – 500033