SailPoint Training Overview
Become an expert in one of the top Identity and Access Management (IAM) tools by joining CourseDrills SailPoint Training. Our SailPoint Certified trainer will help you become a master in implementing SailPoint IdentityIQ. In this SailPoint course, you will gain mastery in the areas like IdentityIQ Compliance Manager, IdentityIQ Password Manager, IdentityIQ Lifecycle Manager, IdentityIQ File Access Manager and a lot more. This training program is a blend of theory as well as practical’s. Learn the industry demanded skills and clear SailPoint certification by joining CourseDrill.
Why Should You Learn SailPoint?
CourseDrill is a leading online SailPoint training provider in the market with world-class industry experts as its trainers. We have been the first choice for many Identity and Access Management aspirants over the past 5 years and till today we have successfully trained 2500+ aspirants on this tool across the globe. Our unique features like certified SailPoint mentors, cutting-edge curriculum design, practical teaching approach, placement assistance, world-class support system, etc, have made us the best SailPoint developer training providers in the market.
SailPoint Training Details:
CourseDrill offers you comprehensive job-oriented SailPoint IIQ training and equips you with the right skills to provide solutions to real-world challenges. In this course, you will gain in-depth knowledge of SailPoint IIQ concepts such as Privileged Access Management Security Platform, IdentityIQ architecture, user management, access control, fault tolerance, user management, automate workflows, privileged access, password reconciliation, etc.
Apart from delivering you the best SailPoint course online, you will also work with real-time SailPoint projects, get advanced material for SailPoint interview questions, free recorded SailPoint training videos, and also access to valuable SailPoint IIQ tutorial videos.
After finishing this SailPoint IIQ certification training you will be able to:
- Understand the Sailpoint architecture and features
- Learn correlation and application on-boarding
- Understand the process to troubleshoot, debug and console.
- Generate multiple reports on SailPoint platform
- Learn to use IdentityIQ internals.
- Work with Sailpoint IdentityIQ, and Identity cubes
- Understand lifecycle manager, and Identity risk modelling.
- SailPoint certification and Interview preparation
This specialization is intended for the following participants:
- Software developers
- Aspirants who wish to start their career in Sailpoint
- Candidates who wish to change their domain to IAM segment
There are no mandatory skills required to learn SailPoint. But having prior experience in any IAM tools or knowledge of programming languages like Java & My SQL would be beneficial.
Yes, we offer customized SailPoint corporate training to cater to the unique needs of organizations and help them in transforming their workforce with the latest security management skills. Our IAM experts design and deliver content that fits your project learning needs.
Quality never comes cheap! This is a universal fact, but with an aim to deliver high-quality SailPoint online training and certification to all, we offer this course at a very affordable cost. You can get quick details through a call or WhatsApp at +91-93473 84580 or write to us at [email protected].
SailPoint is an open-source identity governance platform that allows organizations to effectively manage their privileged accounts and safeguard them from ever-evolving cyber attacks. It accelerates business growth by providing clear visibility into unknown and hidden threats.
SailPoint comes with advanced AI technology capabilities to spot advanced threats and scales easily with organizational needs. SailPoint gives you clear visibility of users who are accessing your apps, data and cloud infrastructure. It streamlines the process by automating multiple tasks.
SailPoint Course Content:
At CourseDrill the SailPoint course content has been designed by the industry experts and updated regularly to provide you with fresh skills. In this course, we cover all essential areas like SailPoint architecture, application onboarding, risks & policies, roles, reporting, lifecycle manager, workflows, and much more. Following are the SailPoint syllabus modules that we are going to cover in this training.
- What are IAM and its importance
- What is SailPoint
- Key features of SailPoint
- IdentityIQ Global Settings
- Login Configuration
- IdentityIQ Configuration
- Identity Mappings
- Account Attributes
- Account Mappings
- Application Attributes
- Quicklink Populations
- Entitlement Catalog Attributes
- FormsRole Configuration
- Time Periods
- Electronic Signatures
- Audit Configuration
- Compliance Manager
- Import From File
- Host Configuration
- Lifecycle Manager Configuration
- Creating Direct Links to IdentityIQ
- Configuring Full-Text Searching
- Modifying Application Page
- Activity Data Source Configuration
- Application reconfiguration
- Configuring Native Change Detection
- Overview of QuickLinks
- Activity Target Categories
- Adding Targets to Activity
- Template Accessing
- Associating Templates with Events
- Importing Email Templates into IdentityIQ
- Apache Velocity Engine
- Email Template XML
- Implementing VTL in Email Template XML
- Email Configuration and Testing Templates
- Encrypted Data Synchronization
- KeyStore Console Commands
- IdentityIQ KeyStore
- Recording and Processing Provisioning Requests
- Tasks, Workflows, and Rules in Provisioning
- Updating the Identity Cube
- Introduction to Workflows
- Essential Workflow Objects
- Triggering Workflows
- Workflows Operation
- IdentityIQ Default Workflows
- Creation and modifying Workflows
- Process Editor Tabs
- Accessing the XML
- XML Content
- Dollar? Sign Reference Syntax
- Monitoring Workflows
- Workflow Library Methods
- Loops within Workflows
- Launching Workflows
- Different Workflow forms
- Components of a Form
- Defining Custom Forms
- Forms Models
- Form Examples
- Configuration of Application Risk Score
- Configuration of Identity Risk Score
- Partitioning Request Objects Configuration
- Tasks Page
- Task Results
- Working with Tasks
- Scheduled Tasks
- Task Types
- Working with Schedules
- Scheduled Tasks
- Data Export, Account Aggregation
- Account Group Aggregation
- Entitlement Role Generator
- Role Modeling
- Different roles
- Account Assignments
- Policy Rules
- Policies Page
- Working Policy Page
- Work Item Administration
- Work Item Archive
- The process to Assign Work Items
- Console Launching
- List of Commands in
- Command Syntax
- Redirecting Command Output using Syntax
- Introduction to Reports
- Report Tab
- Report editing page
- Scheduled Reports Tab
- My Reports Tab
- XML Representation of Instances and Reports
- Creating Groups
- Group Examples
- Workgroups Tab
- Populations Tab
- Password Management in IdentityIQ
- Applications Configuration for Password Management
- Password Provisioning Policy
- Passwords on New Account Requests
- Handling Password management Tasks
- IdentityIQ Password Policy
- IdentityIQ Password Configuration
Modes of Training
Online Instructor LED
Earning a SailPoint certification demonstrates your expertise in planning, designing and implementing various security operations on SailPoint platform.
Following are the list of certifications available in SailPoint and their respective exam fees:
- SailPoint Certified IdentityNow Professional ($300)
- SailPoint Certified IdentityIQ Associate ($300)
- SailPoint Certified IdentityIQ Professional ($300)
- SailPoint Certified IdentityNow Engineer ($400)
- SailPoint Certified IdentityIQ Engineer ($400)
- SailPoint Certified IdentityIQ Architect ($500)
Apart from gaining all industry demanded skills you will also receive a shareable electronic SailPoint course completion certificate. This certificate is well recognized across all companies and depicts you as a well-trained candidate.
With an aim to provide real-time SailPoint skills we have designed this course around two live projects. Applying theoretical knowledge in real-time scenarios will enhance your skills and make you expert.
FAQs On SailPoint Training
With an aim to make the learning process simple and flexible, CourseDrill offers two different modes of training which are Instructor-led training and Self-paced training. Apart from this CourseDrill also offers corporate training to the organizations across the world for updating their workforce on the latest technologies.
Yes, upon the successful completion of the course you will get all the assistance required to get into your dream job from our placement department. CourseDrill has partnered with 1000+ companies all around the globe and we share your resume with all these companies for exposing you to the right opportunities. Apart from this, you will also receive extra benefits from the expert team which includes interview preparation, resume building, etc.
At CourseDrill we follow a practical approach in designing all the online courses. Each course consists of two latest and easy to understand projects. Working with projects during the training period will help you apply your theoretical knowledge into real-time applications. This process enhances your knowledge and skill-set to handle real-world projects.
Yes, absolutely. With an aim to provide the financial flexibility to the learners, CourseDrill offers two instalment options. When you sign up for the course you are requested to pay half of the course fee and remaining amount you can pay when half of the course finishes.
Yes! With an aim to eliminate the time barrier for learning we have created high-quality self-paced SailPoint training videos. You can learn SailPoint whenever you find free time and if you come across any doubts or questions our live support system will help you in resolving them.
Yes, CourseDrill offers you an option to attend the demo. If you are not satisfied with a trainer we will arrange a demo with another SailPoint trainer.
No! Our job assistance program has been designed only to help you with the potential job opportunities that suit your profile. The hiring process completely depends on your performance during the interview and companies requirements.
Yes, each course offered by CourseDrill is associated with some specific discounts. When you make an enquiry for a course our coordinator will explain to you with a complete course fee structure along with discounts.